PROGRAMS & PRICES
2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
Please note: All excursions and timetables in these sample itineraries are flexible and can be tailored or rescheduled depending on a number of factors including: weather, season and special interests or physical conditions. We are happy to discuss any requirements with you.
For all our programs, we recommend either booking an early flight from La Paz to Rurrenabaque, or alternatively staying one night in Rurrenabaque before departure. The flight from La Paz to Rurrenabaque takes 45 minutes and is a great opportunity to view the Andes mountain range and enjoy a panoramic and aerial view of the Beni and Tuichi Rivers of the Amazon Basin.
2018 - 2019 RACK RATES PER PERSON IN US DOLLARS
AMAZON JUNGLE TOURS
PRIVATE ROOM WITH
PRIVATE ROOM WITH
|P1||Cullpana Program Full Day||USD 110||USD 110|
|P2||Mapajo Program 2days/1night||USD 190||USD 205|
|P3||Tareche Program 3days/2nights||USD 270||USD 300|
|P4||Wabu Program 4days/3nights||USD 350||USD 395|
|P5||Biwa Program 5days/4nights||USD 430||USD 490|
Please note: We do have 4 private rooms with private bathroom and 6 private rooms with shared bathroom.
THE PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Transfer to and from Rurrenabaque airport
- Transportation by boat Rurrenabaque/Madidi Jungle/Rurrenabaque (3h to get there and 2h to get back)
- Accommodation in traditional-style cabins (private room with shared bathroom and/or exclusive cabins with a private bathroom)
- Three meals per day (meat/vegetarian/others) accompanied by local seasonal fruit juices
- Mineral water during your stay
- Highly experienced, bilingual local guide (English/Spanish)
- Guided activities around the 40km of trail system inside the jungle of the Madidi National Park
- Rain poncho and rubber boots for the duration of your stay
- Support with making hotel reservations in Rurrenabaque and local flight connections
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- The price of airline/overland tickets between La Paz-Rurrenabaque-La Paz
- Entrance fee to the Madidi National Park: Foreign visitors BOB200 (USD30), Bolivian citizens BOB50
- Accommodation and meals in Rurrenabaque
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages - please feel free to bring your own
- Any other services not considered in the program
- Madidi Jungle Ecolodge has the capacity to host a maximum of 20 visitors
- We have 4 private rooms with private bathrooms and 6 private rooms with shared bathrooms. twin room, triple room, marital room and family room are available
- Children under 12 years old will be hosted in their parent´s room
- Programmed activities at the Madidi National Park are flexible and may be modified in accordance with the visitor´s interests, logistic or climatological reasons
- The boat is equipped with comfortable seating, life vests, rain ponchos and a roof. Its maximum capacity is 6 passengers
- There is a maximum of 4-5 passengers per group to allow for a more natural appreciation of the rainforest
- Departure by boat from Rurrenabaque to Madidi Jungle is scheduled for 08:30am. This departure time can be subject to unforeseen change.
- The return boat trip is after lunch at 13:30, which can change depending on flight departure times returning to La Paz city
- Due to logistics, we recommend that tourist or tourism company schedule return flights to La Paz for the late afternoon
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICIES:
In order to make your reservation we need to know the full passengers details, including:
- Full name
- Passport number
- Date of Birth
- Meal requirements (meat/vegetarian/other)
In regards to the method of payment, we accept payment on arrival only by cash in US dollars or Bolivianos. There are 2 ATMs in Rurrenabaque town.
If a cancellation should occur 4 days (or more) before the departure date, there are no penalties.
If cancelling 3-1 day before the departure date, 15% of the cost of the tour will be charged.